Ping -> Jim Warman - DOHC recalls?

Jim,

Are there any recalls on valve seals on the '96-01 Cobra engines? My friend was telling me there may be one. I have a '97 Cobra and if there's a recall against it, I'd like to take it in for service.

Thanks,

JS

Reply to
JS

lmfao distrubution of oasis material is prohibited

this article is forwarded to

to bad for you jim

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

A quick flip through field service actions back to 2000 model year revealed no recalls for valve stem seals... sorry, I didn't really expect to find one. There may be a TSB regarding service procedure but it is extremely rare for a TSB to embrace any warranty extensions. If you want to send me your VIN off list, I can check closer but I wouldn't hold out much hope. Contrary to what some may say, I can repeat OASIS findings but it is not in my purview to do a "cut and paste".

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman