Premium Sound Radio Problem

I am having a problem with the Premium Sound Radio in my 1994 Mustang GT Coupe.

All the controls on the radio operate perfectly. The problem is the radio can barely be heard through all four speakers. I have checked fuses, checked the antenna, switched out the radio, switched out the amplifier, tested the speakers, and still have not found the problem. Can anyone shed some light on the possible problem.

Reply to
Cleabert

Have you verified the amp is getting power?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Sounds like one of your speaker wires is grounded to the chassis...........

Reply to
Gearhead-FMC