Re: About both SVT, 'Global' makeup and the Camaro

Our Taurus has the 3.0L Duratech and it is surprisingly quick. It definitely has some decent upper rpm pull.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

at 27 Mar 2006, Brent P [ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com] wrote in news:KqidnYyPr6AM67XZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

That's it Merkur XR4TI, Merkur is German for Mercury...

Reply to
Paul

"Paul" wrote

That was back in what? 1983? One interesting sidenote about the Xr4Ti is that the double wing spoiler used on it was later used on the SVO's and was functional.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

All wings are functional, some just as art.

Reply to
Zombywoof

"Zombywoof" wrote

Point taken, but you knew what I meant. At least it wasn't a wooden bench attached with woodscrews to the rear deck. lol

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

I was just being a smartass. Dry humor and all that.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Dry as the desert. I'm into Mony Python myself. :)

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

"Blue Mesteno" wrote

Oops, Monty