Re: Anyone selling exhaust for a 2003 GT?

Yeah, you are :) The tranny change didn't change the exhaust. It's all still the same. May have been some changes to the headers I don't know about, but the cat-back hasn't changed at all.

I thought they changed a little bit in 2001 after the TR-3650's were put in. > Or am I just making that up? > > > Should be the same as '99+. > > > > -- > > -Keith > > '96GT 5Spd --> with an '02 GT engine > > > > > I just bought a 2003 GT Coupe, and I am looking to throw a catback > exhaust > > > on it very soon. Anyone know someone who is selling one? > > > > > > Courtney > > > 03 Silver GT > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
MustangMan03GT