Re: Convertible Top Problem

Fluid doesn't just disappear. You must have fixed the leak as well.

Ah ha! And you've discovered why I soon will have to refill the fluid once again!

I tried changing the plug...didn't help i guess...

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

On my GT, it just blew! Hydraulic fluid squirted all over the interior of my car, it was a disaster, took forever to get the stench and film washed out of the thing.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate