Re: Doesn't ANYONE know ? :-(

No one was bleeding then huh?

> > shame... the parents should have been slapped first. > > Kate >

I guess manners truely come from parents, I've never seen anything like that. Like would you even walk around in a parking lot at the mall reaching into peoples cars and twisting knobs and crap? Some people really amaze me. Yeah, it's a dirty old piece of crap, but it's MY piece of crap and I don't want your errant monkeys breaking the knobs in MY piece of crap. On the other hand there were 3 boys

9-11 unsupervised that were 100% well behaved. I saw them at one point talking to an owner actually learning something.
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Nothing right now, I checked with a few yards I deal with. You might be able to find something at a tow yard for about that though.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy