Re: Hurc ast.. pls call me ! my dog misses you.

Please don't feed the troll. I also don't want to have to keep blocking messages from the party it was meant for when they change thier account settings. Oh, and BTW. welcome to my blocked senders list.

Reply to
Mark C.

Oh thanks.. I feel special... being in your killfile. Woohoo! *sarcasm off* Kiss my ass.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Hah! That'll teach you.

:()

Reply to