RE mustang brakes

About a month ago I replaced the front pads on my wife's car. Now she

>is complaining about them squealing. I bought what I thought was a good >quality pad and used the supplied shim that inserts behind the outside pad. > > How do i quieten her down?

lmfao they need more braking in lmfao a tard does the brakes i feel confident face it brakes have to and are more powerful than the engine look at the energy they have to stop

imo if you dont understand why they vibrate DONT WORK ON BRAKES

you foctard

 hurricane  ast
Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

lol look.. he changed his signature after I revealed how to block his pathetic ass. For those who tuned into my prior post regarding blocking him... you can also block "hurricane ast"

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

lmfao

u go girl memset....ast..

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Good grief. Hurcie's post looks like the output from a spammer's random word generator: The words are (for the most part) in English, but they don't form anything coherent or meaningful.

Reply to
Garth Almgren