Re: OT: How much is this car worth?

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:45:43 -0400, "Shane Metzler" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Hey Guys and Gals, > >My unlce-in-law is too old to drive now and wants to get rid of his 1998 >Chevy Lumina...It's in great condition with 18K on it...he's in his 70's or >so and cannt drive anymore, so I figured I would ask everyone what they >think the car is worth, before I put it in the paper for him. > >Thanks, > >Shane > >

Go to

put in the search criteria for that type of car in your zip code and use the average of the returned prices.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Thanks to all for the reply...

Reply to