killer 1200 hp Turbo 2001 Stang...

Check this thing out:

::drool::

Reply to
RioRedGT

I got an error message from media player... whatcha viewing it with?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I use the ATI Media Player that came with my video card...it plays windows media files as well.....I double checked the link and worked... anyone else having trouble?

Reply to
RioRedGT

You should be able to view it with Windows Media Player...You just may need to dl the codec for the video...I am unsure which codec it is as my windows media player worked just fine.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:34:23 GMT, "RioRedGT" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Yup I am. Same as Kate.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Everytime I clicked on the link it would tell me access denied for 10 seconds due to downloading too rapidly. I guess it can't handle my Roadrunner? My download speeds are about 20 meg per minute. Anyone else have this problem?

Reply to
Jimz466

I can't view it either. Says it's corrupt. It didn't even attempt to find/download a codec so I doubt that's the issue.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Ok I got it. It is the codec... only it ONLY tries to find one when I downloaded the file. Right click the link below & click "Save Target As".. once it finishes downloading, open it with Windows Media Player, and it'll find a codec "Windows 9 Media Series Codec Cab" or something similar.. and then you can watch it. That stang is loud... saw some sort of fire coming from underneath.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

SVTKate,

Right click the following link:

NOT left-click it, but RIGHT click it.. with the RIGHT mouse button.It'll bring up a little menu. After you RIGHT click it, LEFT click the "SaveTarget As" option. It'll download the file & you can open it up from yourlocal computer and then it'll download the required codec. If you try tostream it (by simply clicking the link with the left mouse button) then itwon't download the codec & will only bitch at you. Hope this helps.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

i just realized that my last post kinda sounded like a bitch-out or smartass post. Sorry, Kate. Didn't mean for it to sound like that. My last job was tech support so.... grew tired of instructions. I wasn't being mean sorry if you thought I was. Take care.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

I am on a T1 which is much faster than Roadrunner, so dl speeds should not be an issue.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

It played fine for me with regular media player (WinMe) I right-clicked and selected "save target as" and played it off my hard drive. The "whining" sound that comes from the dyno is pretty intense. I think they maxed it out.

Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe
Buzz Haze

I honestly want to go for a turbo kit for the 95....the only problem is finding a reliable place to get all & correct parts to the front door in a month instead of from what I've read on the net with all the nightmares of missing/wrong parts with months-to-years waiting periods. That video is just plain raw turbo power.

Reply to
RioRedGT

It's the turbo that make cars like the DSM cars run so hard. I've had my ass handed to me many times by an AWD Laser or Talon turbo-4. It doesn't take much work to propel those things to mid-13's in the quarter, and there are couple at the track running in the 12's. I'd like to go turbo in something, but it might just be one of those if I can find one at a decent price. I was looking into 'em... I've seen stock '95 AWD turbo-4 Talons with 70K on the clock still going for $13K. I was in shock.

JS

Reply to
JS

got it... pretty cool!

Man oh man, where would you drive a beast like that?

Kate

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Yes it did Mike, and thanks :)

Kate

| > oh well.. have to go get some chores done anyway. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Funny thing Mike, I ahve worked a tech support job or two myself. Sometimes you have to state the obvious LOL

I don't know what I was thinking, I just thought the likn too you to a page where the file was stored.. was in full DUH mode you know... "Now, follow the thick black cord from the back of your computer to the wall. Is it plugged into the outlet or the surge protector? A surge protector looks like....."

*grin*

Kate

| > Right click the following link: | >

| > Do NOT left-click it, but RIGHT click it.. with the RIGHT mouse button.| > It'll bring up a little menu. After you RIGHT click it, LEFT click the| "Save | > Target As" option. It'll download the file & you can open it up from your | > local computer and then it'll download the required codec. If you try to | > stream it (by simply clicking the link with the left mouse button) then it | > won't download the codec & will only bitch at you. Hope this helps. | >

| > -Mike | >

| > > oh well.. have to go get some chores done anyway. | > >

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Around the neighborhood a couple of times. Maybe up and down the strip once.

As for the fire coming from underneath, I think they used NO2. The guy outside the car reached in two separate times and you could see him twisting something. Maybe the knob to the bottle? The whine is either the turbo spinning up or the dyno screaming in pain. LOL

Reply to
Greg B.

I REALLY should not type when I am half asleep. Yikes!

Kate

| | > Right click the following link: | | >

| | > Do NOT left-click it, but RIGHT click it.. with the RIGHT mousebutton. | | > It'll bring up a little menu. After you RIGHT click it, LEFT click the | | "Save | | > Target As" option. It'll download the file & you can open it up from | your | | > local computer and then it'll download the required codec. If you try to | | > stream it (by simply clicking the link with the left mouse button) then | it | | > won't download the codec & will only bitch at you. Hope this helps. | | >

| | > -Mike | | >

Reply to
SVTKate

So how much horsepower is hitting the ground? Any official stats?

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc