Re: OT...Integra vs Mustang...

Changing a timing belt, water pump, seals, etc wouldn't be fun either...but...

-- Mike

93 Cobra

Gee wizz...I am currently preparing to paint my daughter's car...an Acura

> Integra (92)... > > This thing is a bitch to work on...no space, everything bolted or screwed > on. Mustangs are so much easier to work on...I have never seen so many > different plastic clips in my whole life...So many moldings and things to > remove before paint. No wonder why the kids tape them up instead of properly > dismanteling them before paint...it's a royal pain in the but... > > Just venting... > > Serge
Reply to
Mike R

I don't paint Acuras but I do work on them and I think they are easy but it is all in what you are used to doing I guess. But..I do agree with remarks about mouldings...you can't remove them without having to replace them. Honda has always used monster clips and an abundance of them to hold panels in place. Little overkill but at least the quality is good generally speaking.

David Short

2000 GT Vert
Reply to
Acura God

What is OT? Over time?, or Off topic?

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

Off Topic

98 Cobra slithering into my drive-way pretty soon

1979 Pontiac Firebird true FLAMETHROWER!! "Need a light?"

2002 Pontiac Firebird now turbo-charged 500hp! 1999 Ford Mustang - Sold! 1996 Honda Civic still americas #1 Beater
Reply to
Frizzle
2002 Pontiac Firebird now turbo-charged 500hp!

What other mods did you do to the Firebird to boost it to 500hp? And is that

500rwhp? Did you get it dyno'd? I'm interested =). I love firebirds.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc