Re: Wanna trade rides for a week? Missed my stang!

Ok, here goes!

> I owned a 98 GT, 13" Front Bear, 2C Flowmaster, H&R Sport Springs, H&R rear > spacer... and more. Traded it in for a AWD 2002 Audi TT Quattro 225HP MT6 (6 > speed). > > Now I missed driving a Stang! Would love to trade rides with anyone in the > bay area! I know it's a long shot, but would only consider Supercharged > Cobras 99+. Want to feel the power under my foot! > Will discuss details later! =) > > Hope it'll work out! =) > > Sammy > 225TT > Previous 98GT owner! > > >
Reply to
Michael Seeley

=( I did kinda of regret not trading it up for a 03 Cobra. Could have and should have! But! I am not the only one in charge of my finances... my wife also has a part in it! She wanted a more "retro" look. N got me into buying the TT, at least she is happy! This means next time I make the decision on what car to buy next! HhhiissssSSsssss... =) I don't know how long it'll be... hopefully soon...

Sammy 225TT Previous 98GT owner!

Reply to
Sammy