Re: Will a 3.8 v6 96 Thunderbid go in 96 Mustang?

at 25 Apr 2004, dadneedshelp [ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

What I was told last year at my swap is that most Ford 3.8L will fit the Mustang. At least the bottom part will. The top part is apparently Mustang specific as are headers etc. These parts you should be able to remove from the old engine and reuse. But I'm not 100% sure on this so double check with others.

Reply to
Paul