really weird 302 problem...

according to the engine shop and the engine company, "stuff" can still get through if it's small enough, and the tolerances of the pump internals can be jammed by next to nothing as long as it is hard enough. Lets put it this way, since it got me a replacement engine, and they didn't consider the warrantee void, I'm satisfied with both responses.

Reply to
Spike

john who