remote reprogramming

Hi guys,

I've just got a new key fob and want to program it for my 2000 Coupe. But the question is, do I need to reprogram the original one together with the one I just bought? I just don't want to mess up with the original one since it works so perfectly so far.

Thanks

Danny

Reply to
Danny

When you start the programming process, the memory of all remotes associated with the car is wiped clean. Therefore you must have all remotes with you and push one button on each of them so they're recognized.

Reply to
TM