Rent-a-What???

Hi,

The last couple of years I have rented a Hertz Shelby GTH - well - at least for a few days anyway, then a Mustang convertable, with unlimited miles.

I've just booked this years trip to USA but can't find a Shelby to rent. Hertz seems to have sold all their GTH's off.

Rent-a vette had a Roush Mustang, in Vegas, but on inquiry, they said they had just sold it. I suggested they might be on a winner if they bought a few Shelby GT500's and maybe a couple of KR's but I haven't heard back yet -:)

Does anyone know where (anywhere in US) that I can rent a Shelby Mustang (or similar).

Thanks Nick

Reply to
nick.hocking

Can't provide names, but there are a couple in LA (Hollywood?) who have classics, as well as Lambroghini, Aston Martin, and other high enders.

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

Thanks for that...

I've searched online and the only close one I can find is Beverly Hills rent a car. They have a couple of normal Mustangs but the only unusual one is a 72 convertable. They want $400 a day for it,

I didn't plan to spend time in LA this trip, but if I can find a Shelby for rent there, then I'll certainly spend 3 days there.

I think I'm going to be out of luck this trip. Unfortunately, due to hiring Shelbys, I seem to be Hertz's good books, and last time I tried to rent a mustang convertable, I got upgraded to a 350Z.... A great car to drive but I'd rather have had the mustang.

Nick

Reply to
nick.hocking

Hey I just read some Mustang web that a guy rented one in Tampa Florida. So He says Hertz is still renting them.

Reply to
GILL

The Hertz GTH is about the same as a 2010 GT. The 2010 GT with the drag pack is nearly identical to the 2009 Bullett in performance.

Smoke if you got'm.

Topo Gigio