Running pod gauge wires through firewall - 1999+

Hi all...

I have 1 pod gauge (Autometer Vacuum/Boost electric) and need to run electric wires through the firewall on a 2002 GT. Anyone have ideas on where I can run the wires without cutting a hole in the firewall?

Thanks for any ideas... Craig

Reply to
Craig Plesco

Look for a grommet on existing wires running through the firewall and thread the new wire through it. There's usually enough room for even large guage wires.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks, Mike...

I threaded them thru with aid of a coat hanger and all is well...

Reply to
Craig Plesco