Savannah Car Show - Oct 18

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on attending the Mustang and Classic car show in Savannah on October 18th. It will be held at Savannah Mall (7 miles from I-95). The flyer says "World Famous" and 14th Annual... Its just gotta be a HUGE event! :-)

Reply to
Mustang_66

I didn't make it this year but a friend of mine went. He said there were about 140 cars. Did you go?

Reply to
Mike

I think they said they had 150 cars this year. I took my 03 Mach and took first place in that class. I was shocked to see 6 new Mach 1's in one place at the same time.

I'm now getting ready to head for Cherokee, NC for a show Nov 7-9. I'll be taking the '66 this time ( I hope).

Reply to
Mustang_66