CHIRCO PERFORMANCE AND RESTORATION'S 14th ANNUAL BUGTOBERFEST AIR COOLED AUTOMOTIVE

CHIRCO PERFORMANCE AND RESTORATION'S

14th ANNUAL BUGTOBERFEST AIR COOLED AUTOMOTIVE SHOWCASE October 17th - 18th, 2009

Chirco Performance & Restoration, 9101 E. 22nd Street, Tucson, AZ

85710
Also please view our Pre show Video

2009 is no exception as Chirco continues it's tradition by making the

14th Annual Bugtoberfest 100% FREE!

Two days, three events, lots of fun!

Registration is free! Swap meet is free! Multiple car entry is free! The Day before Cruise and the"Night before BBQ are FREE as well.

The beautiful Hilton Tucson East will serve as the host hotel this year. Only 2 miles from Chirco this upscale hotel is the perfect location for our event. The rate is only $89 per night.

As usual Chirco will also have every item in the store at 10% off the day of the show!

Awards are people's choice and there are club awards given out by fellow VW enthusiasts.

Note: Awards will also be presented for Best Engine, Best Paint, Best Interior, and of course...Best of Show.

There will be an Engine Blow Contest, Rattlesnake Alley Swap Meet, Raffles, Prize Drawings, Cool T-shirts and more!!

The first 100 registrations receive a Bugtoberfest Dash Plaque.

Oct. 17 - The Tucson Perimeter Club Cruise Start time is ~ 3pm at Oracle and Ina (details coming soon). Cruise ends at Chirco Performance and Restoration 9101 E. 22nd Street at ~ 4:00pm

Oct. 17 - The Joe's World Famous pre-show BBQ The party starts at ~ 4:00pm and stops when the last double-burger- double-dawg is gone. Bring your car and your appetite! Joe has a huge package of weenies.

Oct. 18 - The Fourteenth Annual Bugtoberfest Day of show registration starts at 6:00am. Show starts at 8:00am and awards will be given out at 2:00pm. Access to the show from 22nd street will be blocked at 8:30am. Show access will be from Golob after that.

View updated information here: Chirco Forum Thread

any questions to Lemorris Harris at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.comhttp://www.chirco.com/

Reply to
don

Soon we will have a sign up form to registrar at

Thanks

Reply to
Chirco

Registration and host hotel video is up. Here is a link

Chirco

Bugtoberfest is the 17th and 18th. We have two more weeks till the show and things are coming along great. There is going to be a bunch of raffle prizes, of coarse and engine blow contest, over 60 trophies to be handed out along with club awards. Sean Phills is going to be our MC this year and as always Ric will be spinning records. We are opening up even more parking for show cars and the swap meet.

While we were in LV, the question kept popping up about how much is the show. Here is the list of prices; Camping - Free Saturday Tucson Perimeter Cruise - Free Saturday Pre show BBQ - Free Sunday Car show spaces - Free Sunday Swap Meet spaces - Free Sunday to get in to the show - Free

The show does raise money for the Tucson Community food bank. So donations of canned food is welcome along with cash donations.

If you have any questions about the show, please call us or shot us an email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

1-800-955-9795 1-520-722-1984
Reply to
Chirco