What's your preference?

All fox body owners...what's your preference?

GT, LX Hatch, or LX Coupe?

I'm going with LX Coupe 8-)

Reply to
Chris

notch (coupe)

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Reply to
Claud Spinks

I'm not a Fox body owner, but I have an opinion, and since I think everyone is entitled to it *snikker*

The LX coupe. They look spiffy!

Reply to
SVTKate

"Chris" wrote in news:YMjjb.34867 $ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com:

The fact that it's a Fox is enough.

Joe

Coupe or cobra. I used to have two 5.0 lx's, one with a cobra wing, which i think looked awesome! I like the cobra wing alot more than the GT wing, which is why the GT is probably my least favorite, but I still love them :) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

The notch, natch!

Paul

Reply to
GPF

(...only if it's got the 5.0 on the sides...)

So far, I seem to have preferred the LX hatch and LX convertible, although I'm open to a GT convertible.

The coupe looks great when it looks great, but looks like crap when it looks like crap. (You get my meaning.)

dwight

Reply to
dwight

GT Vert!

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert
Reply to
Matt

da coupe.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Here's one vote for a LX hatch, but IMO they're ALL great. Sure, the notches may be a hair lighter and faster in stock trim, but I just _love_ the look of nice clean FOX hatchback.

Reply to
Garth Almgren