scott w endangeres innocent people

Now before you guys go into how street racing is only for morons, drop it

>'cause I don't wanna hear it. For the most part I agree with you guys, but >there are some occasions where ya just can't resist it. >

there is NO EXCUSE

forwarded to proper authorities

a s t

My first kill in the '69 Boss clone was this evening. A beautiful raven >black '67 Camaro SS with Silver stripes. Rolling start @ ~30mph. I'm not >sure if he's gonna gun it. He takes off so I jump on it too. He was ahead by >1/2 length on start and I slowly reeled him in and pulled even within 1/8th >mile. The whole thing lasted about 10 seconds and he gave up when he could >see my rear bumper. > >Pulled into the AutoZone which is a few blocks away and pop our hoods. (You >shoulda seen the ricers come out of the woodworks then, LMAO!) He's got a >chromed out 350 stroked to 383 with a Holley 750cfm DP, Edelbrock RPM >Air-Gap intake, 4-spd manual and 3.73:1 posi 10 bolt. Fairly close match >with my 393 stroker 351W, 600cfm Edelbrock, Edelbrock Performer intake, FMX >tranny and 3.70:1 Trac-Lok 9". > >He said he runs high 13's at Bandimere. I wonder where that would put me up >on the hill???? I'm sure I could run 14's all day long with my current >setup. But 13's? I'm not so sure. I'm thinking he was fudging a bit.
Reply to
mustrang888_8