dwight new house

LMFA

pretty small u dident pay to much for it i can tell

why dont ya move to calgary CLEAN AIR and MOUNTAINS

real horse country

lmao

h u

r c

a s

fredtjohnson

Did somebody fart?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

no dwight thats your fresh filidelfia air

h u r c a s t

Reply to
fredtjohnson

I see that you're still lonely.

What did you expect?

You still want to play with the dwight. That's cute. Beg on.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Sad to say that the only person on this NG that doesn't realize that hurc ass is indeed hurc ass is hurcs ass, itself. Let this cretin believe he is king of the NG... it is likely the only accomplishment (even though imagined) in his sorry little existance.

If he were as good as he thinks he is, he would have friends to spend time with rather than insulting anyone and everyone he can. I can't speak for anyone else but he seems to feel that any response or mention of his name means that he has jerked our chains. He is mistaken on that point as well.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao jimmy want to jerk my chain lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
ivamoreacbf45

"Jim Warman" wrote in news:Myale.20821$tt5.16715@edtnps90:

This is his nickname from now on... Hurc-O-Vac.

Fitting that he's being towed by a Ford!

Reply to
Kevin

Hmm... It bores and sucks at the same time. How appropriate for our little troll.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

'Scuse me... I was talking to Dwight.... you need not reply until spoken to...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Of course he NEEDS to reply. He needs to feel like he belongs.

Just like anal warts feel like they need to belong. They're a natural phenomenon, too.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

lmfao jimmy u shouldent talk about people behind their backs be a MAN got something to say well you know where i work be MAN enough to say it to the person and look them in the eye youi suffer from low self esteem

i would have no problem putting you in your place FACE TO FACE jimmy boy

BTW next time i am in sl i might rig a repair and have the media see what really happens at repair shops

i will say hi to ya when i am there play your cards right i might even buy ya coffee

h u

ivamoreacbf45