66 inline 6-power steering to manual

I am in the process of converting my 66 inlin 6 with power steering to manual. Bought manual tierod ends and sleeves, left and right, manual centerlink and idler arm. I can't seem to find a 66 inline 6 manual steering pittman arm. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Richard

Reply to
rburge58

The part you want is C0DD-3590-B (that's according to the old parts manual)

This site lists it:

on the first link (Front and rear susp...) and you'll get thispage:
Search that page for "Pitman" or "3590" and the second one is what you need. Contact them for more info.
I seem to recall that 6 cyl power steering parts - especially the center link - are hard to find and can be worth good money.

Hope that helps.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

Not sure what your budget is like but you ought to consider a Flaming /river manual rack and pinion conversion. Hang on to your 6 cyl. power steering gear. It's worth a few dollars.

Reply to
Mark C.

Thank you for the web site. This is one website that I need to add to my favorites.

Don't have the scratch right now for one of those rack and pinion systems. Maybe one day.

Richard

Reply to
rburge58