Seats from 2003 Cobra

Hi. The back seats from a 2003 Cobra coupe (seat bottom and back padding) will fit a '97 GT coupe, correct? Thanks.

Reply to
[80s.fan]

I've never done the conversion, but from what I understand ALL 94-03 mustangs are the exact same interior wise except from changes year to year for the front and center consoles (such as between my 2k V6 and 2003 V8 there are a ton of differences in those 2 areas) but otherwise exactly the same. So if you're planning on doing the swap I don't see any reason it won't work (unless something under the seat themselves have been changed such as bolt patterns or somesuch)

Reply to
MustangMan03GT

Reply to
Walt

I don't know for sure. They didn't seem all that different between my V6 and 8, but then again I don't pay the closest attention to detail :)

Reply to
MustangMan03GT