new seats-old 'stang

At least in my '83, the seatbelt dummy light and buzzer was integrated into the seatbelt buckle and attached to the driveshaft tunnel, not the seat itself. Oh, well; that wire probably isn't important for a '66, in any case. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Around 2/25/2004 4:19 PM, Scott Williams wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, I just noticed. You might want to check the date on your computer; looks like you're about 744 hours fast. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Does anyone know if seats from an SN95 will fit into a 66? I figure I'll have to fiddle with the barckets, but am wondering about seat fit in general... Thx.

Reply to
Mustang_66

SN95 seats bolt directly into a Fox (the SN95 platform is a slightly modified Fox platform), so if Scott can get some '85 seats to fit into his '66, I'm sure the method would be about the same.

JS

Reply to
JS

According to every article I have read, just about any Mustang late model seat will fit into a 65/66, etc. I alreay have that on my list.

Remove old seats, transfer the rails to the new seats, and bold 'em back in.

So says, Mustang Monthly, Mustangs Plus, and several individuals who have web pages... Check "Tom Schmidt's Mustang Page" in a search, go to the page, look in the left hand column and scroll to Tech and you will get links to things like 3 point seatbelt install, seat replacement, etc. Pretty informative page.

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

Heh, I was looking at the Calendar a few days ago and guess I accidentally changed the date.

Reply to
Scott Williams

Welcome back from the future.

Reply to
Dennis

HI Scott,

Just so you know....the calendar on your computer is off by a month. It causes all your messages to appear ahead of everyone else's...either that or you are from the future, in which case I would like to ask about a few upcoming loto draws :)

Actually, many users filter out posters who advance the date on their systems and you seem like a good guy so.....

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe

Buzz Haze

It should be fixed now.

Reply to
Scott Williams

Hey I think it's a good idea; he probably got a lot more responses because of the goof. ;-)

Reply to
Cindy

Picked up a good solid set of Fox body bucket seats with the seatbelts and all the bolts/"stuff" at a swap meet yesterday. They even threw in the sunvisors. They all came out of an '85. Only $20 cause they didn't want to have to take'em home. If I'm not mistaken, the only thing I have to do to get them to fit my '66 is to swap the seattracks right? The width is the same even though I may have to drill a few new mounting holes on the seat frame. Is this correct? Plus, I'm assuming that the little wire coming off the driver seat is for the seatbelt dummy light? These aren't power seats.

Reply to
Scott Williams