Re: I have a new respect for the SVT Focus

No snipped-for-privacy@xyz.com (nytebyte) wrote in :

Just saw an SVT Focus for the first time the other day at the dealer. >They are really NICE! Much different than the standard Focus. > >What really caught my eye was the interior. It's much cleaner looking >than the regular Focus. It had very nice leather racing seats and a >great shifter. Also, the general quality of the interior is much >higher than my Cobra. > >Good job SVT! > >Jim >2003 Cobra >

Although I agree that the SVT Focus is a great-looking car, the SVT folks left out one important component: TORQUE! My 13-year-old Probe GT was alot quicker than an SVT Focus, which is why I replaced it with a Lightning instead. ;)

-- JimJ

Reply to
Jim J