selling a 1993 5.0

I'm thinking about selling my 1993 5.0 LX Coupe, it has 39,00 km. I was looking to get some advice on the best place to advertise and what you think a car like this might sell for. It's a 5 speed, black, LX Coupe, tinted windows, all original, clifford alarm, alpine cd player( I have the original stereo and speakers), power lumbar, power mirrors, power locks, trunk release,cruise control, air.... etc.....Brand new Toyo FZ4 Performance Tires, never winter driven, stored inside always, never driven in the rain, awesome condition, never raced etc...... any advice would be greatly appreciated.. thanks

Reply to
sheri

Got a 93 GT, mint, with 50,000 km (30,000 miles). For this car, I wouldn't take less than $12,500 CDN, or about $9,250US - at current exchange rates. But seriously, don't sell it. Or sell it to me.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Reply to