sn95 brakes and 9" wheels on 85 Mustang

I've e-bayed up a set of sn95 brakes for my 85 Mustang (after hours of research). The fronts are the 94's with the narrower track. I'd like to get as much rubber under the car as I can. Has anyone had any issues running 9" wide rims on an 85? Suggestions, flaming all appreciated.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Mc New

Yes, excellent site. I read the entire thing. He addresses a lot of what-if's and I want to be 100% certain before I purchase wheels. I'm leaning toward the AFS Bullitt's in 8" or 9". I guess with 8" I would have no worries.

Thanks,

Jason

Reply to
Jason Mc New