Stupid question -- wax and glass molding

So, I feel really dumb asking, but the 05 is giving me grief with this, and ive never had to deal with it before...
After waxing (mother's) my paint, some got on the plastic trim around the
glass.. it dries white, and is annoying as hell. I tried wiping, and i tried water, it looks like it comes off, but shows up again... what gets this off? dawn? somethin else?

It will eventually go away on it's own. I've gotten wax on exterior plastic before and not worried about it. But dishwashing soap should get it off.
Yep, Dawn liquid dish soap gets it off. Been there, done that ;).
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /
japhar81 wrote:

the
tried
off?
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:15:44 -0400, <japhar81> wrote:

There's also this stuff called Back to Black....most auto parts stores carry it...for precisely this purpose =)
-- Stephan 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6

I thought that stuff ate into plastic and rubber??
No way that stuff is great! But it's an 05 no? Just get some Dawn dish soap & get it off. No need to spend $5 for the Mothers Back to Black. (I think mothers, no?)
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /
<japhar81> wrote in message

the
just gotta figure out how to do it without taking the wax off:)

Just get a little on a dish rag & wipe it off until it's all off. lol... not hard to re-apply wax anyway if you happen to get a little on the wax.
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /
<japhar81> wrote in message

this,
this
stores
Yeah, I know, just gotta learn to be a little more careful... that whole coordination thing.

LOL!! Ya man.. I still do it ;). But I just get out the dawn & zap it.
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /

and
Do you mind me asking whats up with the cellulite advert in your sig?

It's a new site I built. That's what a sigline exists for ;). I'm also working on LearnPHPNow.com and ThePHPGuide.com to help people learn how to write web applications with PHP. But for today... working on transferring servers =(. I have 3 dedicated servers.. about to trash one so I hafta move the sites over.
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /

with
wiping,
Looks like spam to me. :)~
--
Mark
--
-Mike
-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean! http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com /

trim
what

The only people in my killfile are spammers, obvious trolls and hurc ast. You may have misunderstood or I replied to the wrong message in the thread. Sorry for the mix up. Peace :)~
--
Mark