Summer Destinations For Enthusiasts

Recently, I headed back to my hometown to help my mother and sister with the final planning for my sister’s 'wedding'

member of my family is a“Do-It-Yourself” junkie, so we had an unbelievable amount offlower arrangements, pew decorations, garlands, candles and silver todeal with.My wedding storyYou name it; we had to set it up. What’smore, we had a total of four hours to decorate the church and a hugereception hall, a large lobby and two gazebos.When I arrived back at theold haunts before the big day, I honestly felt a bit overwhelmed —only four hours to decorate! And all those decorations and rooms! But asit happened, we pulled it off. And what’s more, we even had timeto relax and admire our handiwork.The first thing we had to do wasfigure out how many people were able to help us decorate. And though itreally helps, it isn’t totally necessary that your helpers have aneye for design. Anyone with two arms and a pair of eyes is perfectlysuited to come and lend a hand.

Reply to
achinaseller