enthusiasts wanted-cars & parts for sale

I have some project cars I need to liquidate. A 1980 Rabbit -set up for ice racing(have title-needs horn to br street legal). A 1982 diesel pickup- needs engine and trans( have 1.7 engine,trans and carb) and a 1984 4door rabbit that is stripped and rollcage installed(mini stock project). I have a

1.8 block that has been bored and stroked to 1.94 liter. I have older Scirocco wheels(8),rabbit doors,lowering springs(rabbit)and a diesel turbo setup(exhaust manifold , oilpan, and draintube).I need to clean my garage and would like to find homes for this stuff ,instead of calling the junk man ; I live in upstate NY and if you would like more info ,email me and I can send you pictures. Thanks Tom Moriarity snipped-for-privacy@dreamscape.com
Reply to
Tom M

I'm not sure where in "upstate NY" you are, but if you're near the Vermont side you might want to try the forums at

If you're elsewhere in NY, there are several upstate Dub groups; if you haven't checked vwvortex.com already, you might want to (again, the forums can be a good resource if you don't mind ignoring some crap).

--Kevin (who would be very interested in the caged Rabbit if not for a complete lack of funds and space)

Reply to
Kevin 'Sparty' Broderick