MINI sold - enthusiasts / owner stuff for sale .....

Hi All

Having sold my MINI, I was planning to eBay some of my MINI-related stuff, but thought members of this NG might like first-refusal. I have the following items for sale:-

1 White polo shirt. This has the MINI "wings" logo and the words "MINI Oxford Team" (embroidered in black). I understand these are usually only available to workers in the MINI factory. It has only been worn only a few times so it is in virtually new condition, and it has been freshly washed ready for sale. It is about chest size 40 inches. I am looking for £6 for this.

2 Grey and cream tee-shirt. I was told that these were only issued to staff on the MINI stand at the 2004 UK Motor Show. There is a MINI.COM logo on the front along with a zip pocket and logos on the sleeves. Chest size on this is "medium" (about 38 inches). Again, it has only been worn only a handful of times so it is in virtually new condition, and it has been freshly washed ready for sale. I am looking for £10 for this.

3 MINI unisex fashion jacket in black, fawn and cream. This has a zip front, internal mobile phone pocket, two external pockets and long-sleeves. There are various MINI logos on this one. Again, it has only been worn a handful of times so it is in virtually new condition. This is a cracking item - heaven knows what BMW/MINI would charge for one of these! It is about chest size 38/40 inches. I am looking for £20 for this.

4 Haynes book on the development of the new MINI by Graham Robson. This is in new condition. Amazon sell this for £11.89 plus postage. You can have mine for £9.

All prices exclude postage ( I reckon about £2 for each of the shirts, £3 for the book and about £4 for the jacket). I'd combine postage for multiple items and negotiate a discount if you want several items. I'd really rather these went to a real MINI fan rather than any "Tom, Dick or Harry" on eBay!!

Regards.

Reply to
Ramases