Suspension mods for '01 V6

I'm looking at the Bullit suspension as an upgrade for my '01 V6, can anyone direct me one way or another on doing this? Is the weight difference between the V8 and V6 going to throw things off as far as spring rates go? Any advice would be appreciated.

Curious newbie

Kelley

P.s. If your advice is to go buy a GT, I just can't afford it! ;)

Reply to
Kelley

It will work fine. The 150 lb. weight difference will cause the front to sit up 1/4" higher than a GT or Cobra, which won't make that much of a difference. Be sure you get the kit that includes the matching ft/rear swaybars. Someone here just mentioned he was getting rid of his Bullitt suspension system: make him an offer.

-JD

_________________________________ JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http://207.13.104.8/users/jdadams Please note: UCE is deleted at the ISP server level. Unless your address is on my 'accept list', your mail will never reach me. See my website for more information.

Reply to
JD Adams