pics of our car

Finally got the html thing figured out

Gumby619

Reminds me of my car...and all the things I had to work on.

I've had mine for 20+years now. Totally resto-modded it myself (all paint/bodywork, interior, brakes, engine, etc - light on the mods) .

I trust you'll enjoy the restoration journey (if thats where you're going) as much as I did.

Here's a link to mine if anyone's interested.

Cheers.

Reply to
Nick Burns

Very nice!

I love the way those rims look.

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

Rein

Those are the holes where the mustang and horse go

Everyone says they look like bullet holes

lol

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

LOL!!! I thouhgt they were bullet holes too! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Reply to
Nick Burns

After looking at:

it rather shocked me a bit to think how complicated our engine compartments have become. My '68 XR-7 was a little more complicated but not much. Here's my current toy:

Damn. To think I regarded this as a fairly simply engine compartment. Thanks for the wake-up call!

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

All I can say is...

ACK!

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

Well, I've done it both ways... and I love the sentimental rush I get looking at the old steeds, but I prefer driving the vastly more refined machines we have today.

I guess I'm just shallow.

;-)

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

Wow, that chrome thermostat neck REALLY dresses the engine up a lot!! :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I had *exactly* the same reaction. Then I remembered the chrome thermostat neck on my '68.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

I got it for free and I had to change the thermostat, figured I'd put it in while I had things apart.

Gumby619

I think its a ford

Reply to
Gumby619

*That* you can say with authority! LOL! :)

Funny stuff, man.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

You gotta start someplace. The important thing is that you don't give up. Here's a few of my 66... I don't know if I have the html thing figured out or not.

Mustang_66

Shazam! Nice car Pat. I'm totally envious of the engine compartment. I didn't have time or inclination to remove my engine so the hood stays shut. Course, I'm sure I'll want to fix that before long and now it will be twice as much work... oh well.

bill

64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq D's

66: '93 5.0, C4, a/c, ps, Performer RPM, Holley 600, Pertronix, bench seat

Colt SP1,Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

Nice ride!!

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

Looks like all you need is some time and a wad of money, and she will be a pretty nice little Stang! Great start !

One littel thought though, you might consider a little dog with the head that goes up and down, rather than trying to cram a blonde (is that you?) in the rear window, granted the blonde is much better ... the other might fit a bit easier J/K :)

You're going to have a lot of fun with this little red beastie!

Kate

| >I love the way those rims look. | >

| >Gumby619 | >

| >> Reminds me of my car...and all the things I had to work on. | >>

| >> I've had mine for 20+years now. Totally resto-modded it myself (all | >> paint/bodywork, interior, brakes, engine, etc - light on the mods) . | >>

| >> I trust you'll enjoy the restoration journey (if thats where you're | >> going) as much as I did. | >>

| >> Here's a link to mine if anyone's interested. | >>

| >> Cheers. | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

You're right! Or this!

Kate

| | After looking at: | |
| | it rather shocked me a bit to think how complicated | our engine compartments have become. My '68 XR-7 | was a little more complicated but not much. Here's | my current toy: | |
| | Damn. To think I regarded this as a fairly simply | engine compartment. Thanks for the wake-up call! | | Dana | | | | |

Reply to
SVTKate
*sigh* *drool*

Kate