The O/D Light was Blinking on my 1995 v6 Mustang, Can anyone help for a solution.

The O/D light was blinking Constantly on The car, I need some help to find the problem and a solution.

Reply to
Fable

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:32:32 -0400, Fable rearranged some electrons to form:

Get Autozone to pull the codes. Something is wrong with your transmission.

Reply to
David M