The unveiling

Dropped CFrog off at the shop for Monday morning, and picked it up today (Tuesday) at lunch.

Fast work, and (I must say) excellent work.

CFrog - 1993 GT convertible, reef blue and (originally) black top. I guess it now qualifies as a "modified Mustang."

Scroll to the bottom for before and after photos. Click any thumbnail for larger versions...

dwight

a VERY pleased dwight

Reply to
dwight

nice job. looks great

Reply to
Mark Hoffman

Looks like you drove it off the showroom floor.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Very nice car. And, I liked the

{"Convertible" means that it converts. Put your mouse over the above image.}

piece, but it doesn't work with all browsers: M$ IEv6 yes, Mozilla v1.7.12 no.

Reply to
Bob Willard

That's good to know, and I could probably fix that easily. But 3% of the computing population isn't worth the extra effort.

:()

Reply to
dwight

Moz has hit much more than 3% now, and it does work in 2.0

Reply to
WindsorFox

"dwight" wrote in news:QrCdnVNMXbug3evYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Looks great. If you ever want to sell it, please let me know. I wouldn't have to research the car's history. :) Seriously.

Joe

Oh, if ever I put it up, this newsgroup will know about it first. Near as I can tell, that won't be for quite a while yet. After all, I just invested in a VERY NICE ($$$) top. Gotta get at least one summer out of it...

:()

Reply to
dwight

Very nice, your choice of top color suits the car well. I normally would prefer the black top, but the new top color looks great on that car.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

"dwight" wrote in news:yvidnVC31qfdl-XYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Forget the newsgroup - just contact me directly. :) I can wait until you develop a real yen for a new '07 or '08 GT convertible...

BTW, you can have it for the summer - top down driving season down here is now. Summer is a/c 24/7.

Joe

I think it looks a bit Old Fartish. Suits me perfectly.

:()

Reply to
dwight

Sorry it looked better before you started...sorry

Reply to
jimbo

??? You like that cracked, peeling, and things-hanging-off look?

dwight

Reply to
dwight