2001 Mustang

Hi

Can someone tell me if a 2001 Mustang has front wheel drive? I keep getting stuck in the snow.

Thanks Bobby

Reply to
Bobby

I've always driven using the front wheel.

The one in front of the driver's seat, right?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

The Mustang is a Sports Car, which means rear wheel drive. If you get stuck often, back off of the gas. My 2001 goes well in a few inches of snow with good all-season tires.

Reply to
philoman