This group is about stangs, right?

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I guess I'm at a loss here. Whats up with horsepower, besides that I need more of it? It seems like everyone is bitching about someone copying posts or something. Perhaps another news group would be better suited for the flame war?

I just stopped by to try to find some mustang parts...

Arioch

Reply to
Arioch