Magnetic Fuel Saver Tips Better Gas Mileage & Power EZ!

Magnetic fuel saver/gas mileage turbo performance tips Save $$$ on Gas!

Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance

What they don't want you to know!

You will learn how to make and install your own magnetic-style fuel saver to boost your gas mileage and performance by approximately

10-15%! Magnetic-style fuel saver kits are sold for as much as $69.95 and have been tested and approved by independent EPA testing facilities to improve gas mileage and boost performance (though not at the exaggerated claims stated in most advertising) however they do work and I have personally used these devices on my vehicles for many years. It only takes a few minutes to install.

You'll learn the fast and cheap mechanics secret to getting your high emissions vehicle to pass the smog test!

You'll learn the off-road racing quick setup secret that will give you a whopping 15-30% instant performance increase edge over your competition, how you can radically improve your gas mileage & performance on any emission controlled car, truck, boat, or any other gasoline powered motor when intended for 'off-road use only' in a few minutes, just by temporarily defeating one emission control device until your 'off-road use' is over, (then you just reset it for street legal road use)...so simple a monkey could do it!

These tips will pay for themselves over and over again! Every time you fill up at your local gas station, you will remember how much money you are saving! Both of these methods are not only completely safe but will make your vehicle last much longer because your motor will run cooler.

PLUS YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE...

12 EZ $$$ Saving Tips To Keep Your Computer Running Great! (and out of the shop}

A must for new or used computers....what they don't want you to know! Save $$$

Learn the #1 cause of premature CPU & mother board failure! Learn preventive maintenance tips like the pro's! Learn how to prevent, identify & disable spyware invaders! Learn what to watch out for when buying a new computer! Learn how to get rid of sypware & keep it out! These are real world tips from a pro, not just download a program and run it, you already know that doesn't work, the spyware problem keeps coming back! Learn how to protect your computer from damage that is not covered by your manufacturers warranty! Be safe, not sorry! This little guide will save you $$$. I offer this same great info to my customers when they come to pick up their computers for repair, and it works! Don't be the next person to say "if I only knew, or no one ever told me......

A portion of your proceeds goes toward helping animal rescue organizations in the central NJ area.

Frmr. CA Consumer Affairs B.E.A.R. and B.A.R. Licensed Technician PayPal or US Postal money orders accepted.

You will receive the tips by First Class Mail and they also will be sent to the e-mail address you specify.

Disclaimer: All information included is for education purposes only! Magnetic-style fuel savers are legal for use on all vehicles. Defeating emission control devices is strictly for non-tag off-road use only! (For drag\ stock car, off-road rally races, car shows etc.) eBay link

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Michael Sinatra

Like the big horseshoe magnet that Wiley E. Coyote used when he tried to catch the roadrunner?

Reply to
Norm De Plume

I installed 10 of there and it is a real mess. Every couple of miles the gas tank has to be siphoned off to get rid of all the gas the magnets generate ...

Reply to
Brian Gordon

And if bullshit was music, you'd be a brass band. Not you, Brian. The Sinatra dickweed.

Reply to
gfulton

"Michael Sinatra" wrote

But wait. There's more!!!

If you call in the next 10 minutes, I'll include this lovely set of Ginsu steak knives... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Permament magnets do nothing to fuel. Think gasoline is magnetic? Dip a magnet in gasoline and see how much it picks up :-)

Any supposed ionization it produces (it doesn't really) would recombine as soon as the fuel moves away from the magnet anyway.

Michael S> Magnetic fuel saver/gas mileage turbo performance tips Save $$$ on Gas! >

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Don Stauffer

And the check is in your mouth.....