TV show with Multimatic Mustang

There was a show on Discovery a few days back about Multimatic building a racing Mustang prototype. They flew in this old English dude with a custom computer to analyze the performance of the car. Anyone catch the name of this guy. He knew his sh-t pretty well. I hope he has some books out. JK

2001 GT 'vert
Reply to
Mr. King

His name is Dave Williams.

I think this is a link to his site - FSML - Flight Systems and Measurement Limited:

I say 'think' because it's based in the UK...the principal guy at FSML is Dave Williams...he's got over 30 years experience ... and they are connected with Multimatic...the company that did the work on the chassis...the "Four-Post Rig"

Reply to
Dinsdale