*Update* anyone know currie enterprises?

I sent them a serious question and got a blunt one word response. For a guy on a sales team, none of this guys 3 emails had any grammar at all and was in all caps, tho eventually when he answered my question he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Ive also read up on Currie and they do sound top notch but i think ive found a great cheaper alternative. Anyway...

I found a drag shop several towns away that will build me a brand new custom length 9" rear, 3.50 strange gears, Moser internal parts, brand new brakes and drums, custom built Eaton heavy duty locker, 31 spline axles, and a powder coating and even free delivery if i cant pickit up for $1,975. for my purposes that beats currie.

I do have another question about the locker. They build and race these Eaton heavy duty diffs all the time, they said it would be indestructable (at least in a street application) and would be comparable in quietness and performance to a Ford Factory cobra setup. and also that it wouldnt have any handling problems on cornering or on wet surfaces. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

First of all, I myself own a 69 Mustang Coupe which I would love to upgrade > with all the new products that are on the market today. > > I personally have taken a tour at Currie Enterprises in Anahiem Calif. From > what I've seen, I wouldn't trust anyone else but Currie. They use top > quality parts, have techs who know what there doing and take the time to do > it right the first time, plus many years of experience building rear ends > from scratch with brand new parts or rebuilding old ones to customer > specifications. > > So, if you had received an email from them that didn't sound right, its > probably due to the fact that they get thousands upon thousands of emails > daily and you didn't sound like you were truelly interested in purchasing > there product. > > Check your facts, ask anyone who ever purchased there product and they will > tell you that they were 100% satisfied with them. > > Dan
Reply to
Jack Napier