Vaccum line routing diagram?

I have an 86 LX 2.3L and im in need of a vaccum line diagram so I can check all my lines and make sure there right. I know theres a sticker on the hood but I just realized that the hood is from a different model with a 3.8L EFI so that does me know good with a carborated 2.3L = /. I also checked the haynes manual but no diagram in there either

Reply to
John W

You've got mail! :)

Reply to