78 350

i have a 78 350, that some put in a new engine, but looking at the vaccum lines, he didnt have a clue, so i wonder where i could find a pic of how to route them, email please, sticker on the hood is gone, dearler still get?

Reply to
brad

What GVW, with ERG,and Calif. emissions?

Reply to
J. Tyler

it is a c10, ups looking truck, with egr and air pump, which has no vaccum going to it, thats what got me looking at it, dist had full time vac, that would not be right? oh has a 4barrel on it. fed emmions

Reply to
brad

Looking at the 78 shop manuals, some are with canister, and egr and efe. How many vacuum ports on carb, 3, 6, 7 ? I can scan the closest diagram and email.

Reply to
J. Tyler