looking for rims 2000 Mustang

I have purchased a 2000 model, but the tires that are on it are not for winter driving up here in Minnesota. I have called a couple of the local scrap yards and they do not have any rims. Looking for reasonable priced rims / tires. Prefer stock. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks mike

Reply to
Samatt

This out fit set me up of 16 inch Mustang rims for my 2000 Mustang GT. They were new take off from Saleens. I got a great price in 2001. Check them out

MustangParts Specialities

Reply to
Ed