Whats the best way to remove old tint?

I'm thinking heat gun and razor blade scraper. The glass is out of the car so there's no concern about damaging the paint or anything

Thanks Scott

Reply to
Sonicmonkey

Hey Scott,

I'm not sure of the best way to do it yourself, but I got mine removed (in order to get a safety inspection slip) at a garage for $10 CDN (About $7 USD).

If you don't want to go through the job yourself, it's pretty cheap to get someone else to do it.

Just another option,

Greg Browne '96 Vee-Siques

  • Oceanic Consulting Corporation *
  • Current Work Term 1 of 6 *
  • Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science *
  • Memorial University of Newfoundland *
  • Academic Term 2 of 8 Completed *
  • snipped-for-privacy@engr.mun.ca *
Greg Browne