wheel care

ive got a set of edelbrock 454s, same as eleanor in gone in 60, on my

69 coupe. theve got a very poliished finish. the dealer told me he wouldnt use anything but soap and water on them.

whats the best way to protect the finish and prevent rust? after reading previous posts on wheel cleaners its hard to know what really works and whats going to actually hurt the finish.

thanks

69 351W performer everything
Reply to
Jack Napier

Try here: Mother's

I have a polished billit wheel on my Harley. I don't do anything special to it, just wash and dry like I do the rest of the bike. It's been on for a year now and still looks like new. Some folks like to use Pledge for the protective coating. I wouldn't worry about it. Just use a gently soap and dry with a soft towel.

Reply to
.boB