Escort wheel nuts same as Focus wheel nuts?

I have some 'locking' wheel nuts from a 98 Escort with alloys. I just bought an early 2001 Focus with alloys that I get in a day or two. Are the locking nuts likely to be the same?

Reply to
DSK

Probably. Should be quite easy to see when you get the car. Just check that they fit (that confirms the thread's the same) and that the length of the thread is the same. Should only take a few seconds - won't even need to jack the car up.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan