106 water in footwells.... same as 406 below?!?!?

Hi everyone.

I have a 2001 106 diesel and the last few days i have noticed a small amount of water appearing in both footwells, this water appears to be dripping from the inside of the heater fan vents. As i can also smell antifreeze I suspect that either the heater matrix or attached pipes are leaking. Can any one tell me whether or not this is a huge job i.e. does the dash need to be reomoved or can i get at it if i remove the glove box?

Thanks in anticipation

Jezz

Reply to
youngjezz