Who is that is selling engine parts for 5.0s here?

I know a RAMFMer went into the aftermarket parts business. I'm in need of some parts come January timeframe and always like to support those that I know of even if in roundabout sort of ways. So who has the site, what's the URL?

Specifically, I'm wanting a 5.0 stroker kit, but later I'll need more parts too.

Thanks, AnthonyS

Reply to
Anthony S

Anthony S pops in here and nobody even notices it? Is this the same SVO Anthony S. that we all know?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Idiot earthstink isn't picking up the replies. Anyway, I saw the replies on google.

Yes, Don, it is really me. And I don't really want to be noticed around here. I have enough things going on in my life with getting out of the Navy and graduate school to keep me plenty busy. If you use AIM, you can find me at anthongsmca... I don't want to leave my e-mail addy on Usenet.

AnthonyS

Reply to
Anthony S