WOW......RAMFM URLs ??

It's going great, thanks for asking.

We spent most of today moving all of the stuff out of our 1bedroom condo, that she bought when we were first dating. Next weekend we have to be out of the condo, and we'll stay at a B&B about a block away for a couple nights. Then we move into our new place. We can move in the night of the 29th, but we'll probably start on the 30th after we both get off work.

Then I have my garage and can hopefully start working on the GS350.

Steve Race car on the way.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

It's like a form of pocket lint.

Steve Race car on the way.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Hey, next time try some Bacardi and milk. Lemme know the results LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh, you know, fightin' lawyers, "marketing myself", paying bills...all the fun stuff nobody had the heart to tell me about when I was 10 :)

Crotch Viper (hissssssssss!)

Sam(uel) '95 GT not stock anymore

Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
Marauder302

at 21 Sep 2003, A Guy Named Steve [ snipped-for-privacy@gs455.earthlink.net] wrote in news:c%rbb.1518$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

She (a friend of ours) was sober when she came up with it. But after two big glasses she got sick as a dog as she doesn't have a high tolerence for sugar and both that rum an dthat MD was loaded with sugar. We had to loan her the guest bedroom for about 5 hours to sleep and recuperate. And no, she wasn't drunk either. I drank that rum with diet 'nilla coke and that was a pretty godo combo. Way lower on sugar as well. :-)

Reply to
Paul

bills...all the fun

OK, I know I'm going to regret this....

What the hell are you all talking about? At least give those of us who werent born in this newsgroup a hint here!

Hate to think theres a funny inside joke going on here and I'm just sitting here with a (more than usual) blank look on my face!

I wanna laugh too dammit!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Marc Fencil who was in love with a Camaro RS. On top of this misgiving he had a glorious personality and decided grace a few of us with monikers that were so good they just stuck. The poor boy got bitch slapped over and over again, but just kept on coming back for more. Kind of like a sadder (if you can imagine) snipped-for-privacy@assclown.com type. You can probably find a few golden nuggets on google if you're THAT interested :)

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

That post put you into 25th place. I am in 26th :)

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe

> (or

Buzz Haze

Three words: Fear the Buick

:)

Steve Race car on the way.

hfor=rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang&searchdate=7%2F31%2F2003> > > (or

A Guy Named Steve